Thursday, June 17, 2010

Some great Fish caught by some Fishermen in Port Aransas, and Rockport


I love fishing in Port Aransas in Rockport with our boat. Its great to get out there. You don't have to go very deep before you start pulling Red Fish like the one you see above. They are everywhere out here. I plan on getting a bigger boat, and going even farther, maybe the Mayan Riviera....But still I will always come back to Port Aransas for good fishing and good folks...


Wow.... I don't know who this guy is but i know this monster fish was caught over by Rockport Texas. Man that fish looks almost prehistoric! That is an awesome catch...Now that is something to hang on the wall. I hope you guys like my blog, feel free to post comments in response to any of my posts, I am always sure to answer all my nice comments :-) !

1 comment: