Monday, June 7, 2010

The Coast Guard in Port Aransas and other Cool Photos


We went on a fishing trip on the Island Queen. It costs $28.00 a person, and i caught some amazing shots of other boats, and even the coast guard. They were very nice on the island queen. There fishing equipment was adequate and we even got good bait that had mostly been frozen. It was awesome. My Grandfather even caught a baby shark. It was very cool. These are must see images i took these shots with a Kodak Slice 14mp Camera. I hope you like them.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is very nice. I was visiting Port Aransas myself on my last year travel trip across America. We have a great friend living there and he is a volontair in the Turtle Hospital. He showed us all the sick turtles, it was very sad. I made a post about on my blog:

    http://sues-daily-photos.blogspot.com/search?q=Turtle+hospital+Port+Aransas (copy this in your browser to see the post)

    Thanks for your kind comment on my blog. Very nice to meet you :)
    Susanne

    Sue's Daily Photography

    ReplyDelete